DOROT's Executive Director Mark Meridy will serve as a key presenter at the UnLonely Symposium 2021 -- Mental Health & COVID-19: Urgency and Opportunity on May 13th at 12:00 pm EST.
Organized by our friends at the Foundation for Art & Healing, this year's UnLonely Symposium will explore issues of mental health during COVID-19, including:
- The latest data on mental health issues from leading researchers.
- Insight from innovators about what’s been working “in the field."
- Cross-sector learning to remove the “information silos” around mental health.
- Peer-to-peer learning from facilitated, population-specific break-out sessions.
The UnLonely Symposium presenters will include:
- Mark Meridy, Executive Director, DOROT
- Sarah Lipson PHD, EDM, Assistant Professor of Health Law Policy and Management, Boston University, School of Public Health
- Douglas Nemecek, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Behavioral Health at Cigna
- Jeremy Nobel MD, MPH, Symposium Chair; President & Founder, The Foundation for Art & Healing
- Facilitated, population-specific breakout rooms led by experts in workplace, aging, campus, and community mental health
UnLonely Symposium 2021 -- Mental Health & COVID-19: Urgency and Opportunity.
Thursday, May 13th, 12:00 - 1:30 pm ET