It’s always good to have options. And telehealth is a great option when you need medical advice but don’t want to go to your doctor’s office.
Join DOROT and representatives from New York City’s top health networks for a free Zoom event on October 20, 2021, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm.
The 90-minute session includes:
- An overview of the benefits of telehealth, led by Dr. Sara Czaja, Director for the Center on Aging and Behavioral Research at Weill Cornell
- Breakout sessions with a representative from your healthcare provider for introduction to your portal
- Learn how to schedule visits, what to expect on a video visit, how to access lab results and emailing with your practitioner.
You'll have the opportunity to choose your network when you register to participate in breakout sessions:
- NY Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
- Mount Sinai
- NYU Langone
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
You must have a Zoom account to participate. Zoom accounts are free! To have a DOROT Tech Coach help you set one up or learn to use Zoom, or for questions about the event, email email@example.com