Life at home due to COVID-19 can be full of stimulating conversation and camaraderie – all you need is a telephone. Pick up the phone and dial into a world of possibilities with University Without Walls, DOROT’s engaged community for connections from home.
University Without Walls offers popular programs in the arts, literature, current events and more. Many programs are facilitated by experts associated with some of the most respected organizations in the country. Join with other social and curious seniors for stimulating 50-minute discussions. Participation is free.
Popular programs include:
- Brain Health: How to Maintain What You've Got
- Progressive Relaxation with Guide Imagery
- American Women in the Brooklyn Museum
- On the Corner of Casablanca and Sunset Boulevard
- New York City in the Twentieth Century
- Piet Mondrian: Visible Ideals
Please call 1-877-819-9147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what programs are available and to register. New programs begin weekly and fill up quickly.